婚禮上日常英語口語的對話及常用句子
At a Wedding在婚禮上:參加婚禮的史密斯夫婦,想起了自己曾經的婚禮,談論伴郎伴娘長得英俊漂亮,牧師主持得不錯等等。
Mr. Smith:They’re playing the Wedding March. Your eyes are filled with tears。
他們在演奏婚禮進行曲了。你的眼里都是淚水。
Mrs. Smith:I’m very touched and I can’t help bursting into tears at a wedding。
我太感動了,所以子啊婚禮上就忍不住掉淚了。
Mr. Smith:Really? I haven’t seen that at our wedding, but at Jeff and Mary’s。
真的嗎?我都沒見你在我們婚禮上流淚,卻在杰夫和瑪麗的婚禮上看到了。
Mrs. Smith:Mary looks so beautiful in the wedding gown, and I recall the moment that I was a bride。
瑪麗穿著婚紗真漂亮。讓我想起我當新娘的'那一刻。
Mr. Smith:You will always be the most beautiful one in the world. What is the bridesmaid’s name?
你永遠都會是世界上最漂亮的,那個伴娘叫什么名字?
Mrs. Smith:Judy. Why are you so interested in her?
朱迪,你怎么對她那么感興趣?
Mr. Smith:Don’t be so sensitive. Just a casual question. I caught you looking at the groomsman。
別那么敏感,只是隨口問問,我發現你在看伴郎。
Mrs. Smith:He is terribly handsome。
他非常英俊。
Mr. Smith:I wonder why he is chosen to be the groomsman and why Mary doesn’t marry him, since he’s much more attractive。
我不明白為什么他被選來做伴郎。既然他更有魅力,為什么瑪麗不和他結婚。
Mrs. Smith:Why are you so bitter? No one tells worse jokes than you。
你為什么這么刻薄呢,沒有人比你開得玩笑更糟糕了。
Mr. Smith:The minister is doing a good job. I’m not sure if they’ll be as happy as we are。
牧師主持得還不錯,我可不確定他們是不是會像我們一樣幸福。
I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time。
我等待這一刻已經很久了。
Who will officiate at the wedding?
誰將要主持婚禮?
They’re playing the Wedding March。
他們在演奏婚禮進行曲了。
The groom and bride are perfect for each other。
新郎和新娘真是天生的一對。
I raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together。
我為這幸福的一對舉杯?,愿你們白頭偕老。
I hope you have a great honeymoon。
我希望你們蜜月愉快。
Congratulations on your marriage!
恭喜你們喜結良緣!
It’s great for you to tie the knot!
你們能喜結連理真是太好了!