《老友記》第一季經典臺詞對白
在充滿活力,日益開放的今天,我們使用上臺詞的情況與日俱增,臺詞起著解釋鏡頭內容和推動劇情演進的作用。你所見過的臺詞是什么樣的呢?以下是小編收集整理的《老友記》第一季經典臺詞對白,希望能夠幫助到大家。
《老友記》第一季經典臺詞對白1
Wish me luck!祝我好運吧!
You can't live off your parents your whole life.你不能一輩子都靠父母。
I can't believe what I'm hearing here.我簡直不敢相信自己的耳朵。
Was he doing it again?他又這樣做了嗎?
Serious?真的嗎?嚴重嗎?
That's not why we bought the ticket。那并不是我們買票的原因。
Are you still talking about football?你們還在談論足球嗎?
She has issues.她有點意見。
Why are you here?你怎么會在這里?你來這里干什么?
She is pregnant.她懷孕了。
There's some(kind of)misunderstanding between them.他們之間有誤會。
I've already seen this one! (看電視時)這集我看過了。
Are you through with that?你完事了嗎?
Whose little ball of paper is this?!這是誰的紙團?
Let me fluff the pillow.讓我把枕頭拍松一下。
You're scaring me.你嚇到我了。
You're like all chaotic and twirly.你看起來很慌張。你慌慌張張的。
He can do no wrong.他不可能犯錯。
Has anybody seen my engagement ring?有人看到我的訂婚戒指嗎?
Don't touch that.不要碰它。
You stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family!你讓我在全家人面前出丑!
We will find it.我們會找到它的。
Don't be mad.不要生氣。
I can't do it.我辦不到。
You might be where he is right about now if you keep doing this。你再這樣做的話就會變得跟他現在一樣。
They wanted me to be involved.他們想我加入。
What's that curry taste?怎么會有咖喱味?
Why is he going to call me?他怎么會要給我電話?
《老友記》第一季經典臺詞對白2
1.There's something that you should know. 有件事情應該讓你們知道。
2.I can't stand your friends. 我受不了你的朋友。
3.I've decided to break up with Alan. 我決定跟亞倫分手。
4.Does the knuckle-cracking bother everybody? 扳關節會影響到大家嗎?
5.I am a little relieved. 我松了一口氣。
6.Try to accept his flaws. 嘗試去接受他的缺點。
7.We're just gonna need a little time. 我們只是需要一點時間。
8.Anyone want to see it? 有人想看嗎?
9.Did he mention us? 他有提到我們嗎?
10.So that's it? It's over? 就這樣結束了?
11.It's not that bad. 沒那么糟糕。
12.I am really sorry. 真的.很抱歉。
13.I could go on pretending. 我可以繼續偽裝。
14.What is up with the universe?! 這個世界怎么了?
15.Are you guys gonna be okay? 你們還好吧?你們不會有事吧?
16.It's not fair to me. 這對我不公平。
17.I got no reason to live! 我沒有理由活下去。
18.She told me about that. 她告訴我了。
19.I just want things back. 我只想要回失去的東西。
20.Do you think that was wrong? 你覺得那樣不對嗎?
21.Why is it unfair? 為什么不公平?
22.There's really no easy way to say this. 真的很難啟齒。
23.If I were omnipotent for a day, I want world peace, no more hunger. 如果有一天我變得全能的話, 我想要世界和平,沒有饑餓。
24.I'm getting a deja vu. 我有似曾相識的感覺。
25.What would you do if you were omnipotent? 如果你變得全能,你會做什么?
26.He said he's really gonna miss you guys. 他說他會想念你們的。
27.So how'd it go? 情況怎樣?
28.He's a big boy, he'll get over it. 他長大了,能熬過去的。
29.We have to talk. 我們得談談。
《老友記》第一季經典臺詞對白3
She just graduated. 她剛畢業。
We don't have to know that. 我們不需要知道。
Could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please? 可以過來幫我弄一下意大利面嗎?
I think it might take some of the heat off me. 我想這樣可以讓我喘口氣。
What's that (supposed to) mean? 那是什么意思呢?
Nothing! It's an expression. 沒有,隨便說說而已。
Don't listen to your father. 不要聽你爸亂說。
They are satisfied with staying where they are. 他們安于現狀。
We don't have that problem. 我們沒有那個問題。
What happened between you and him? 你們之間發生什么事了?
Here's what happened. 事情是這樣的。
She's pregnant with my child, and we are going to raise the baby. 她有了我的孩子,我們準備把孩子養大。
You knew about this? 這些你都知道嗎?
What does she do? 她是做什么工作的?
I kinda gotta clean up now. 我要開始打掃了。
He is an only child. 他是個獨生子。
I don't have any problem of this. 我沒有這種問題。 我沒有這種煩惱。
How long was he in there? 他在那里呆多久了?
Got any advice? 有什么建議嗎?
When did it get so complicated? 什么時候變得那么復雜了?
Remember when we were in high school together? 還記得我們的高中時代嗎?
I never thought I'd be here. 我從未想過自己會落得如此地步。
How could I forget? 我怎能忘記?
Good shake. Good shake. (握手時)你他她的手好有力。
Does she familiar with the situation? 她熟悉情況嗎?
She's very supportive. 她很支持。
He's gonna be here for hours. 他要在這里呆幾個小時。
She's gagging. 她快斷氣了。
I dumped him. 我甩了他。
《老友記》第一季經典臺詞對白4
I cannot sleep in a public place. 我在公共場合會睡不著。
He nodded off again. 他又打瞌睡了。
I got no sleep last night! 我昨晚沒睡好。
Less than a hundred steps from our place to here. 從我們那里到這里不用走一百步。
We're taking you there. 我們帶你去。
I am not Mr. "The glass is half empty." 我不是悲觀的人。
I was hoping you wouldn't remember. 我正希望你沒想起來。
I remember the day I got my first pay check. 我還記得我拿第一份薪水的那天。
Why's he getting my books? 他為什么拿走我的書?
It is fine for a first job. 對于第一份工作而言,算不錯的了。
You guys can pee standing up. 你們男人可以站著撒尿。
You know what blows my mind? 你知道什么讓我最妒忌嗎?
You know what I don't get? 你知道我不明白的是什么嗎?
No plans, huh? 沒有計劃?
Not a one! 一個都沒有。
I finally get up the courage to do it. 最后我鼓起勇氣去做。
Why do you have to break up with her? 為什么非要和她分手?
Be a man, just stop calling her. 爭氣點,不要打電話給她了。
If you want, I'll do it with you. 如果你愿意的話我可以跟你一起做。
They are ganging up on me. 他們聯合起來對付我。
He burns me up. 他真讓我生氣。
I hate when my father calls me that. 我受不了我爸爸這樣叫我。
Are you gonna go over there? 想過去嗎?
I don't wanna seem too eager. 我不想顯得太急。
You don't say. (你不用說)我可以看出來。
Was that not clear? 那還不夠清楚嗎?
I'm with Tim now. 我現在跟提蒂姆在一起了。
Come on! 別這樣。
What four of us? 我們四個?哪四個?
《老友記》第一季經典臺詞對白5
This guy is perfect for you. 這個人絕對適合你。
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. 他聰明,成熟,有正當職業。
Maybe she will come back to me. 也許她會回到我身邊。
Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel. 莫妮卡不去了,那就剩下我跟瑞秋了。
Are you sure you've thought this thing through? 你認真想過了嗎?
They are going on a date. 他們準備去約會。
What does the guy look like? 那人長得怎樣?
I've never met her (before). 我從未見過她。
We never do anything just the two of us. 我們從未獨處過。
I don't wanna do that. 我不想那樣做。
Have a good break-up. 祝你有個愉快的分手。
I am so glad you called me. 你打電話給我,我很高興。
That's it? 就這樣?
You weren't there. 你不在場。
Coming through. Move, move. 借過,讓開。
They took my bag. 他們搶走了我的包。
That's not the rule and you know it. 你明知規矩不是這樣的。
Nothing to see here. 沒什么好看的。
Have you never done this before? 你以前沒做過這個嗎?
Where did you grow up? 你是在哪里長大的?
How did that happen? 怎么會這樣?
I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. 我突然間感到一陣暈眩。
You know what I miss the most about her? 你知道我最想念她什么嗎?
I never really noticed. 我從未注意過。
I don't think we should go out anymore. 我想我們不該繼續交往下去了。
How inappropriate this is. 這太不像話了。
This is sick. It's disgusting. 太惡心了。
What were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?
We're different. 我們是不同類型的人。
《老友記》第一季經典臺詞對白6
Give me a 'for instance'. 比如說? 舉個例子。
I got a job. 我找了份工作。
Why are you so tanned? 你怎么曬得那么黑?
I really wanted to thank you. 我真的得感謝你。
I thought we were happy. 我以為我們很快樂。
Spit! 吐出來。
Thank you for giving it to me. 謝謝你把它送給我。
Thank you for giving it back. 謝謝你把它還給我。
Why is she in the title? 為什么她會有份?
She gets a credit. 她把功勞都搶走了。
Any nausea? 想嘔吐嗎?
I don't want to be involved in this thing. 我不想卷進這件事。
Isn't that amazing? 很神奇吧?
What are we supposed to be seeing here? 我們要看什么?
Tilt your head to the left. 頭向左邊移。
You're gonna be an aunt. 你要當姑姑了。
It was a cheap shot. 陰招。 賤招。
We should do it again. 我們得再做一次。
Since when? 什么時候開始的?
Relax your hand! 手放松。
Give it to me. 把它給我。
Don't think of it as a cigarette. 不要把它當成香煙。
I feel complete. 我感到滿足。
That's ridiculous! 那太荒謬了!
What did they do to you? 他們對你怎樣了?
There's five hundred extra dollars in my account. 我的帳戶上多了500美元。
Keep it. 你留著吧。
We're with you. 我們支持你。 我們站你那邊。
You've been so good, for three years! 這3年來你表現很好。
【《老友記》第一季經典臺詞對白】相關文章:
《老友記》經典的對白05-25
《老友記》第一季最經典臺詞04-12
老友記經典搞笑臺詞對白01-14
美劇《老友記》第一季經典臺詞03-28
老友記第一季經典臺詞(精選80句)02-18
《老友記》的經典臺詞集錦04-13
老友記的經典臺詞分享04-13
《老友記》經典臺詞大全04-12
獵場經典臺詞對白08-17