我要投稿 投訴建議

盤點那些年美劇中的經典臺詞

時間:2022-11-03 12:07:03 臺詞 我要投稿

盤點那些年美劇中的經典臺詞

  在社會一步步向前發展的今天,我們用到臺詞的地方越來越多,臺詞對于牽引劇情的發展、展示劇中人物形象都具有重要的作用。那什么樣的臺詞才是大家都稱贊的呢?下面是小編整理的盤點那些年美劇中的經典臺詞,希望能夠幫助到大家。

盤點那些年美劇中的經典臺詞

  盤點那些年美劇中的經典臺詞 1

  Out of sight, out of mind. 眼不見,心不煩!渡畲蟊ā

  As you know, the essence of diplomacy is compromise. 眾所周知,外交的本質就是妥協!渡畲蟊ā

  I'm mad at you because I love you. 我生氣是因為我愛你!段砣沼洝

  You look stunning, if it isn't obvious. 你真美,不過這是明擺著的!段砣沼洝

  I fancy you. Is that so hard to believe? 我喜歡你。有那么難相信嗎?——《吸血鬼日記》

  You know, I'm a big believer in breaking bad news to a guy when you're in bed

  with him. 我堅信向男人宣布壞消息的最好時機就是在和他在床上的時候。——《生活大爆炸》

  Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with. 每個家庭都會

  有一些比較難對付的一些人!稙槿烁改浮 PS: 中國有人在看這部美劇么~~真的很好看啊~~

  Your father didn't love you, so you assume that no one else will either. 你父親不愛你,所以你覺得全世界的人都不會愛你!段砣沼洝

  I love her, Damon. -我愛她,Damon。 - So do I. -我也是。

  The worst thing for Elena Gilbert is...the two of you. Elena Gilbert這輩子最倒霉的事就是碰到了你們倆!段砣沼洝

  Dear Elijah, let's get together plot the destruction of your brother. XO.XO. 親愛的Elijah, 讓我們一起策劃怎么扳倒你弟弟吧。親親抱抱!段砣沼洝

  Each one of you truly believes that you're the one can protect her. 問題就在于你們倆都真心覺得自己才是那個真正能夠保護她的人!段砣沼洝

  Elijah. My favorite original, back from the dead. Elijah。我最喜歡的祖先,起死回生了!段砣沼洝

  I can't turn it on and off like a tap. 聰明又沒有龍頭可開關!渡裉较穆蹇恕

  And honey, you should see me in a crown.親愛的,你該看看我戴王冠的樣子!渡裉较穆蹇恕

  Well, you know, you've got John. I should get myself a live-in one. 你有個約翰,我也該給自己找個同居的!渡裉较穆蹇恕

  I'm a very vengeful person. 我是個報復心很重的人!渡畲蟊ā

  Every fairy tale nees a good old-fashioned villain. 每個童話都需要一個經典大反派。——《神探夏洛克》

  My fiance's wearing a magic ring, too. It made all my money disappear. 我未婚妻也帶著一個神奇的環。把我的錢都變沒了。——《生活大爆炸》

  You'd be lucky to land a fella like me. 要是能泡到我這樣的男人,得謝天謝地了。——《生活大爆炸》

  It took you 2 years and defiling my sister, to turn that frown upside down. 你花了兩年的時間,還玷污了我妹妹,才把你的愁云慘淡換成嬉皮笑臉。——《生活大爆炸》

  Not some kind for nerd, I'm the king of nerds. 我不是宅男,我是宅男之王!渡畲蟊ā

  Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole steet. 安德森,閉嘴。整條街的智商都被你拉低了!渡裉较穆蹇恕

  Hard as this may be to believe, it's possible that I'm not boyfriend material. 說出來也沒人信,我可能不是當男朋友的料。——《生活大爆炸》

  I don't really care what you think about me anymore, Elena. 你怎么看我,我已經不在乎了,Elena. ——《吸血鬼日記》

  A magic show is an inherently deceitful proposition. 魔術表演本來就充滿了坑蒙拐騙。——《生活大爆炸》

  I don't know what I would do if you weren't here. 如果沒有你在身邊,我真不知道該怎么辦!段砣沼洝

  You may not be the most luminous of people, but as a conductor of light, you areunbeatable. 也許你本身并不能發光,但是作為光的傳導者,你舉世無雙!渡裉较穆蹇恕

  Funny doesn't suit you. Let's stick to ice. 搞笑不是和你,還是冰著吧。——《神探夏洛克》

  Some people who are not geniuses, but have an ability to stimulate it in others.有些人本身沒有天才, 卻有激發別人天才的力量!渡裉较穆蹇恕

  Brainy is the new sexy. 智慧是性感的新潮流!渡裉较穆蹇恕

  You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people. 你給我記住,夏洛克,我當過兵,我是會殺人的!渡裉较穆蹇恕

  You think about that next time before you blindly do whatever he says. 請你下次盲目執行他的命令之前,自己先好好想想清楚!段砣沼洝

  Don't make me compete with Sherlock Holmes! 別逼我跟夏洛克·福爾摩斯爭男人!——《神探夏洛克》

  You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people. 你給我記住,夏洛克,我當過兵,我是會殺人的!渡裉较穆蹇恕

  Any bride who doesn't suck up to her hunsband's mother is a fool. 不會拍婆婆馬屁的媳婦絕對是笨蛋!短祁D莊園》

  Everything I cherished between us. Everything we had. It's gone. 我曾經珍惜的那份感情,我們曾經擁有過的一切,都沒了!睹妨謧髌妗

  For you, and you alone, can restore the king's faith. 只有你能重拾國王的信心。——《梅林傳奇》

  Love is stronger than anything. 愛情的力量勝過一切!睹妨謧髌妗

  What would be the point of living, if we didn't let life change us? 要是總是一成不變人生還有什么意義?——《唐頓莊園》

  Cougar means older lady with a large sexual appetite. 大齡剩女就是指三十如狼,四十如虎的饑渴女性!洞蚬そ忝没ā

  盤點那些年美劇中的經典臺詞 2

  1、"If you are willing, I will always love you. Would you like, I will never miss。 你要是愿意,我就永遠愛你,你要不愿意,我就永遠相思。 《吸血鬼日記》"

  2、我這一生有許許多多的不如意 我也確信未來只會愈加艱難 可你卻如此之好 《破產姐妹》

  3、"Father,Smith,Warrior,Mother,Madien,Crone,Stranger I am hers.and she is mine. from this day until the end of my days 天父,鐵匠,戰士,圣母,少女,老嫗,陌客 我是她的,她是我的。從今日開始,直到盡頭 《權力的游戲第三季》"

  4、"I love you once, I love you twice, I love you more than beans and rice. 一見傾心,再見傾情,我愛你,此生不渝。"

  5、"The wrong one could be problematic.Shoot an attractive college coed in the head,all bets are off. 殺錯人的話就麻煩了。如果向個的漂亮女大學生開槍的.話,一切都玩完。 ——John Tucker 《暴君》"

  6、"They say the passage of time will heal all wounds,but the greater the loss,the deeper the cut, and the more difficult the process to become whole again. 人們說時間能愈合一切傷口,但是損失越大,傷痕越深,再度變完整就變得愈"加困難《初代吸血鬼》

  7、take a minute for youself put on your best gracious voice find a way to wear a smile and then come into conference room ready to thank the equity partners for giving you this opportunity because what is given can quicklybetakenaway《傲骨賢妻》

  8、"To remember, to let go, and to move on. 銘記,釋懷,然后繼續前行 《迷失》"

  9、"No matter how much we try to escape our past , we seem destined to repeat it. 無論我們多想逃避過去,似乎命中注定歷史會重演 《復仇》"

  10、"Grief demands an answer, but sometimes there isn't one. 悲傷讓人想要答案,但有時真的就沒有。 《紙牌屋》"

  11、Three?words.?Eight?letters.?Say?it...and?I'm?yours. 《緋聞女孩》

  12、"My point is we can all shape our destiny, but none of us get to escape our fate. 我想說,我們可以改變自己的命運,但沒人能逃脫掉 So when my time's up, that's it. 等我的時間到了,一切就結束了 《康斯坦丁》"

  13、"No matter what I go through to get her back,trying to fight against my blood lust and control of my life again.None of that matter if she has feeling for someboby else.無論我做什么來贏回她的心,試著控制我的嗜血并重新掌握"我的人生;但是如果她心里還有別人,我所做的將毫無意義。 ——Stefan 《吸血鬼日記》

  14、很多人都覺得愛是一種祝福,但忽略了愛其實也是累贅,是枷鎖。 ——艾霍斯特 《嗜血菌株》

  15、This?is?my?design. —這是我的設想。 ——威爾 《漢尼拔》

  16、"Welcome to the real world, it sucks, but you are gona love it. 《老友記》"

  17、"Because I actually like it when you interrupt me ,Which is often,by the way.I love you because you make no apologies about being exactly who you are–Beautiful, smart, sexy as hell. 《破產姐妹》"

  盤點那些年美劇中的經典臺詞 3

  The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu.

  他們找到我的那座島,名為煉獄

  Ive been stranded here for 5years.

  我在此困居了5年

  Ive dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then.

  每個寒冷黑夜我都期盼著有人前來相救。

  For 5 years,I have had only one thought ,one goalsurvive,survive and one day return home.

  這五年里,我只有一個念頭,一個目標活下去,活下去且有朝一日重返家園。

  The island held many dangers.To live,I had to make myself more than what I was,to forge myself into a weapon.

  這座島上危機四伏。為了生存,我不斷突破自己,將自己打造成一柄利器。

  I am returning not the boy who was shipwrecked,but the man who will bring justice to those who have poisoned my city.My name is Oliver Queen.

  現在踏上歸途的我,已不是那個遇難的男孩,而是一個為我飽受荼毒的城市帶來正義的男人。我是奧利弗奎恩。

  The Starling City resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea 5 days ago.5 years after he was missing and presumed dead following the accident at sea which claimed The Queens Gambit.

  這位斯特林市居民于五天前在北中國海被漁民發現。五年前的海難造成金牌奎恩號沉船,奎恩也因此失蹤,并被認定為已經死亡。

  Queen was a regular tabloid presence and a fixture at the Starling City club scene.Shortly before his disappearance,he was acquitted of assault charges stemming from a highly publicized drunken altercation with paparazzi.

  奎恩曾是八卦小報紅人,也是斯特林市夜店的熟客。就在他失蹤前夕,他剛從被高度關注的酒后狗仔爭執案的襲擊指控中開脫出來。

  Queen is the son of Starling City billionaire Robert Queen,who was also on board but now officially confirmed as deceased.

  奎恩為本市億萬富翁羅伯特奎恩之子,遇難時羅伯特也在船上,現已正式確認其遇難身亡。

  20% of his body is covered in scar tissue,second-degree burns on his back and arms.X-rays show at least 12 fractures that never properly healed.

  他身上20%的面積都被疤痕組織覆蓋,背部和手臂均有二級燒傷。X光片顯示至少有12處骨折未完好愈合

  Has he said anything about what happened?

  他提過發生的事嗎?

  No.Hes barely said anything.Moira,Id like you to prepare yourself,the Oliver you lost might not be the one they found.

  沒有,他只字未提。莫伊拉,我希望你做好心理準備。眼前的他可能不再是你當年失蹤的兒子了。

  Your room is exactly as you left it,I never had heart to change a thing.

  你的屋子和你離開前一模一樣,我一直不忍去動任何東西。

  Oliver,Its damn good to see you.Im Walter.

  奧利弗,再見到你真是太高興了。我是沃爾特。

  盤點那些年美劇中的經典臺詞 4

  Give me a 'for instance'. 比如說?/ 舉個例子。

  I got a job. 我找了份工作。

  Why are you so tanned? 你怎么曬得那么黑?

  I really wanted to thank you. 我真的得感謝你。

  I thought we were happy. 我以為我們很快樂。

  Spit! 吐出來。

  Thank you for giving it to me. 謝謝你把它送給我。

  Thank you for giving it back. 謝謝你把它還給我。

  Why is she in the title? 為什么她會有份?

  She gets a credit. 她把功勞都搶走了。

  Any nausea? 想嘔吐嗎?

  I don't want to be involved in this thing. 我不想卷進這件事。

  Isn't that amazing? 很神奇吧?

  What are we supposed to be seeing here? 我們要看什么?

  Tilt your head to the left. 頭向左邊移。

  You're gonna be an aunt. 你要當姑姑了。

  It was a cheap shot. 陰招。/ 賤招。

  We should do it again. 我們得再做一次。

  Since when? 什么時候開始的?

  Relax your hand! 手放松。

  Give it to me. 把它給我。

  Don't think of it as a cigarette. 不要把它當成香煙。

  I feel complete. 我感到滿足。

  That's ridiculous! 那太荒謬了!

  What did they do to you? 他們對你怎樣了?

  There's five hundred extra dollars in my account. 我的帳戶上多了500美元。

  Keep it. 你留著吧。

  We're with you. 我們支持你。/ 我們站你那邊。

  You've been so good, for three years! 這3年來你表現很好。

【盤點那些年美劇中的經典臺詞】相關文章:

盤點美劇中值得深思的經典臺詞08-16

美劇中的經典臺詞04-05

盤點韓劇中的經典臺詞08-17

盤點美劇中最讓人痛心的經典臺詞08-18

那些年美劇中的經典勵志臺詞08-14

盤點港劇中的經典臺詞語錄02-24

好看的連續劇中的那些經典臺詞04-23

盤點電視劇中印象最深的經典臺詞08-20

美劇中關于珍惜身邊人的經典臺詞08-20

真人一级一级97一片a毛片√91,91精品丝袜无码人妻一区,亚国产成人精品久久久,亚洲色成人一区二区三区
五月天丁香婷婷最新 | 亚洲欧美日韩在线观看播放 | 中文字幕在线手机一区 | 特黄少妇60分钟在线观看播放 | 午夜成午夜成年片在线观看 | 最新国产精品拍自在线观看 |