我要投稿 投訴建議

《老友記》經典的對白

時間:2024-10-17 17:34:56 臺詞 我要投稿

《老友記》經典的對白260句

  在發展不斷提速的社會中,我們都不可避免地要接觸到臺詞,臺詞是一種特殊的,也是很難掌握運用的文學語言。你知道怎樣的臺詞才是好的臺詞嗎?下面是小編精心整理的《老友記》經典的對白260句,僅供參考,希望能夠幫助到大家。

  1、The judging stuff has taken a lot out of me.(take a lot out of sb=making sb tired)

  2、I asked around. Word is, he deals primarily in arms. (Ocean Eleven)

  3、I bet you 20 bucks I can get her to have breakfast with me?

  4、Do not rush/push me. 別催我

  5、Call it even. 扯平了

  6、Not that I know of. 據我所知沒有

  7、You fall for it every time. 你每次都要上當

  8、Thanks, man! I’m not really into sports.!/ I’m really not into guys.我不太喜歡體育

  9、Let’s get the exam rolling.

  10、Why don’t we give this a try?我們為何不試一下呢

  11、My way or the highway.不聽我的就滾蛋!

  12、I planed to go there but something just came up.我本想去那的,但突然有點事情

  13、That’s not the point.這不是關鍵/問題所在

  (If) he shows up, we stick with him. 他一出現,我們就跟著他走

  15、My life flashes before my eyes. 我的過往在我眼前浮現。

  16、I have no idea what you have said不知道你在說什么

  17、Just follow my lead. 聽我指揮好了。

  18、Good for you!你真不錯/好!

  19、Let me put it this way, we’re having sex whether you’re here or not.

  20、The more I worried about it, the more I couldn’t sleep.

  21、We’re more than happy to give you recommendations.

  22、Rachel, Can you pass me the TV guide? 能把電視報遞給我嗎?

  23、Not that it’s your business, but we did go out.

  24、We have to cut our trip short! 我們不得不中斷旅行.

  25、This party stinks/ sucks!

  26、You do the math.你自己來算一下

  27、I’m with you 我同意你的觀點

  28、I was/will be there for you.我支持(過)你!

  29、I’m all yours!我全聽你的

  30、I’ll take care of it. 我會搞定的

  31、I would like to propose a toast.

  32、Lucky me! 我真走運/幸運!

  33、Storage rooms give me creeps. 儲藏室讓我全身冒雞皮疙瘩。

  34、What is with that guy? 那個家伙到底怎么了?

  35、Plus, I’m gonna take you out a lot for free dinner.

  36、we’ve talked about the relationship and stuff.

  37、Too bad we must return them. 很不幸,我們必須退還它們。

  38、Take my word for it. 相信我

  39、Here’s to a lousy Christmas!

  40、I made a fool of myself.

  41、To hell with that bitch! 讓那你見鬼去吧!

  42、The worst part is……最糟糕的是

  43、I think I should give it a shot/go!我覺得應該嘗試一下!

  44、Now you tell me she’s not a knock-out! 你該不會說她不是個美人兒吧!

  45、Be good!/be a man/be cool!

  46、Nice save!

  47、Man, you scared the shoot/crap out of me!

  48、You did it!你做到了!

  49、Let’s make a deal!我們做筆交易吧。

  50、That was close!/close one 好險

  51、What if I had the guts to quit my job.

  52、How did it go with Ceria?和Ceria怎么樣了?

  53、How’s it going?/ how are you doing?你好

  54、How come you are working here? 你怎么在這里工作?

  55、I’ll fix it! 我去搞定!

  56、Hats off to phoebe. I’d say that you’re a very good competitor.

  57、I mean it! 我是認真的!

  58、I’m totally over her! 我早就忘了她了!

  59、I’m gonna pay for it tonight. 今晚我要付出代價。

  60、Where were we?

  61、Leave me alone!

  62、You have to pick your moments/timing. 你說話得選時機。

  63、You started it!

  64、Will he know what this is in reference to?他知道是誰打來的嗎?

  65、Make it three/two.再來一杯/份

  66、That makes two of us. 所見略同

  67、Two coffee to go. 兩杯咖啡打包。

  68、I was trying to reach you all night. 我找了你一晚上。

  69、I was wondering/thinking if after work we could grab a cup of coffee?我在想……

  70、You bet!當然

  71、I’ve been through this!我有經驗/我也經歷過

  72、Did it ever occur to you that I might be that stupid!

  73、You really need to hate Julie’s guts.

  74、What do you say I buy you a cup of coffee/we go take a walk? 我請你喝杯咖啡怎么樣?

  75、Hold it! 打住!

  76、Up yours!

  77、I don’t have a clue!我不知道

  78、Come on, cut it out! 別鬧了~

  79、You are nothing like us.你一點都不象我們。It’s nothing like

  80、Hobbit/You guys, this cat is nothing like my grandma’s cat.

  81、If you want kids, then kids it is!

  82、Mind if I see some identification?

  83、It’s between Ross and me.

  84、I”ll give you a call if anything comes up.

  85、I won’t let her go without a fight! 我不會輕易放過她的

  86、It could happen to anyone./ It happens to anybody./ That happens. 誰都可能會遇到這種情況

  87、I’m a laundry virgin.

  88、I hear you.

  89、Nothing to see here!這里沒什么好看的/看什么看!

  90、Hello? Were we at the same table? 有沒有搞錯?

  91、You are so sweet/ that’s so sweet. 你真好。

  92、I think it works for me.

  93、Rachel, you are out of my league.

  94、You are so cute. 你真好/真可愛

  95、Anyone want to see it? 有人想看嗎?

  96、Why is it unfair? 為什么不公平?

  97、Try to accept his flaws. 嘗試去接受他的缺點。

  98、Does the knuckle-cracking bother everybody? 扳關節會影響到大家嗎?

  99、Hes a big boy, hell get over it. 他長大了,能熬過去的。

  100、She told me about that. 她告訴我了。

  101、Its not that bad. 沒那么糟糕。

  102、Do you think that was wrong? 你覺得那樣不對嗎?

  103、What is up with the universe?! 這個世界怎么了?

  104、We have to talk. 我們得談談。

  105、Im getting a deja vu. 我有似曾相識的感覺。

  106、Theres something that you should know. 有件事情應該讓你們知道。

  107、Theres really no easy way to say this. 真的很難啟齒。

  108、Ive decided to break up with Alan. 我決定跟亞倫分手。

  109、So thats it? Its over? 就這樣結束了?

  110、I could go on pretending. 我可以繼續偽裝。

  111、Its not fair to me. 這對我不公平。

  112、I just want things back. 我只想要回失去的東西。

  113、Are you guys gonna be okay? 你們還好吧?/ 你們不會有事吧?

  114、Were just gonna need a little time. 我們只是需要一點時間。

  115、I am really sorry. 真的很抱歉。

  116、I am a little relieved. 我松了一口氣。

  117、I cant stand your friends. 我受不了你的朋友。

  118、So howd it go? 情況怎樣?

  119、Did he mention us? 他有提到我們嗎?

  120、He said hes really gonna miss you guys. 他說他會想念你們的。

  121、What would you do if you were omnipotent? 如果你變得全能,你會做什么?

  122、If I were omnipotent for a day, I want world peace, no more hunger. 如果有一天我變得全能的話,我想要世界和平,沒有饑餓。

  123、I got no reason to live! 我沒有理由活下去。

  124、Theres nothing to tell!沒什么好說的。

  125、Hes just some guy I work with!他只是跟我一起工作而已。

  126、Carol moved her stuff out today.卡羅爾今天把她的東西搬走了。

  127、Did I say that out loud?我很大聲地說了嗎?

  128、She didnt know, how should I know?她都不知道,我怎么會知道?

  129、I am feeling a lot of pain right now.我現在很痛苦。

  130、How did you get through it?你是怎樣熬過來的?

  131、Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for?我為什么要做這個?我又為了誰?

  132、Who am I gonna ask?我應該問誰呢?

  133、What if I dont wanna do that?如果我不做呢?

  134、Well, it matters to me!但對我來說很重要!

  135、Its a metaphor.這只是個比喻。

  136、What does that mean?那是什么意思?

  137、I never made coffee before.我以前從未煮過咖啡。

  138、Push her down the stairs!把她推下樓!

  139、Put the book back.把書放回去。

  140、Im sorry, I didnt catch your name. Paul, was it?不好意思,我沒聽清楚你的名字。“保羅”是嗎?

  141、I thought he was a good guy.我以為他是好人。

  142、You are trained for nothing.你書都白念了。

  143、You(really)know me well.你真了解我。

  144、How did you pay for them?你用什么付錢?

  145、I know (exactly) how you feel.我知道你的感受。

  146、Look what I just found on the floor.看看我在地板上找到什么?

  147、Lets split it.我們分了它吧。

  148、What’s with you?你怎么了?

  149、What did you get?你得到了什么?

  150、You know what the scariest part is?你知道最可怕的是什么嗎?

  151、What were you gonna say?你剛才想說什么?

  152、I cannot sleep in a public place. 我在公共場合會睡不著。

  153、He nodded off again. 他又打瞌睡了。

  154、I got no sleep last night! 我昨晚沒睡好。

  155、Less than a hundred steps from our place to here. 從我們那里到這里不用走一百步。

  156、Were taking you there. 我們帶你去。

  157、I am not Mr. "The glass is half empty." 我不是悲觀的人。

  158、I was hoping you wouldnt remember. 我正希望你沒想起來。

  159、I remember the day I got my first pay check. 我還記得我拿第一份薪水的那天。

  160、Whys he getting my books? 他為什么拿走我的書?

  161、It is fine for a first job. 對于第一份工作而言,算不錯的了。

  162、You guys can pee standing up. 你們男人可以站著撒尿。

  163、You know what blows my mind? 你知道什么讓我最妒忌嗎?

  164、You know what I dont get? 你知道我不明白的是什么嗎?

  165、No plans, huh? 沒有計劃?

  166、Not a one! 一個都沒有。

  167、I finally get up the courage to do it. 最后我鼓起勇氣去做。

  168、Why do you have to break up with her? 為什么非要和她分手?

  169、Be a man, just stop calling her. 爭氣點,不要打電話給她了。

  170、If you want, Ill do it with you. 如果你愿意的話我可以跟你一起做。

  171、They are ganging up on me. 他們聯合起來對付我。

  172、He burns me up. 他真讓我生氣。

  173、I hate when my father calls me that. 我受不了我爸爸這樣叫我。

  174、Are you gonna go over there? 想過去嗎?

  175、I dont wanna seem too eager. 我不想顯得太急。

  176、You dont say. (你不用說)我可以看出來。

  177、Was that not clear? 那還不夠清楚嗎?

  178、Im with Tim now. 我現在跟提蒂姆在一起了。

  179、Come on! 別這樣。

  180、What four of us? 我們四個?哪四個?

  181、She just graduated. 她剛畢業。

  182、We dont have to know that. 我們不需要知道。

  183、Could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please? 可以過來幫我弄一下意大利面嗎?

  184、I think it might take some of the heat off me. 我想這樣可以讓我喘口氣。

  185、Whats that (supposed to) mean? 那是什么意思呢?

  186、Nothing! Its an expression. 沒有,隨便說說而已。

  187、Dont listen to your father. 不要聽你爸亂說。

  188、They are satisfied with staying where they are. 他們安于現狀。

  189、We dont have that problem. 我們沒有那個問題。

  190、What happened between you and him? 你們之間發生什么事了?

  191、Heres what happened. 事情是這樣的。

  192、Shes pregnant with my child, and we are going to raise the baby. 她有了我的孩子,我們準備把孩子養大。

  193、You knew about this? 這些你都知道嗎?

  194、What does she do? 她是做什么工作的?

  195、I kinda gotta clean up now. 我要開始打掃了。

  196、He is an only child. 他是個獨生子。

  197、I dont have any problem of this. 我沒有這種問題。/ 我沒有這種煩惱。

  198、How long was he in there? 他在那里呆多久了?

  199、Got any advice? 有什么建議嗎?

  200、When did it get so complicated? 什么時候變得那么復雜了?

  201、Remember when we were in high school together? 還記得我們的高中時代嗎?

  202、I never thought Id be here. 我從未想過自己會落得如此地步。

  203、How could I forget? 我怎能忘記?

  204、Good shake. Good shake. (握手時)你/他/她的手好有力。

  205、Does she familiar with the situation? 她熟悉情況嗎?

  206、Shes very supportive. 她很支持。

  207、Hes gonna be here for hours. 他要在這里呆幾個小時。

  208、Shes gagging. 她快斷氣了。

  209、I dumped him. 我甩了他。

  210、This guy is perfect for you. 這個人絕對適合你。

  211、Hes smart, hes sophisticated, and he has a real job. 他聰明,成熟,有正當職業。

  212、Maybe she will come back to me. 也許她會回到我身邊。

  213、Monicas not coming, its just gonna be me and Rachel. 莫妮卡不去了,那就剩下我跟瑞秋了。

  214、Are you sure youve thought this thing through? 你認真想過了嗎?

  215、They are going on a date. 他們準備去約會。

  216、What does the guy look like? 那人長得怎樣?

  217、Ive never met her (before). 我從未見過她。

  218、We never do anything just the two of us. 我們從未獨處過。

  219、I dont wanna do that. 我不想那樣做。

  220、Have a good break-up. 祝你有個愉快的分手。

  221、I am so glad you called me. 你打電話給我,我很高興。

  222、Thats it? 就這樣?

  223、You werent there. 你不在場。

  224、Coming through. Move, move. 借過,讓開。

  225、They took my bag. 他們搶走了我的包。

  226、Thats not the rule and you know it. 你明知規矩不是這樣的。

  227、Nothing to see here. 沒什么好看的。

  228、Have you never done this before? 你以前沒做過這個嗎?

  229、Where did you grow up? 你是在哪里長大的?

  230、How did that happen? 怎么會這樣?

  231、I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. 我突然間感到一陣暈眩。

  232、You know what I miss the most about her? 你知道我最想念她什么嗎?

  233、I never really noticed. 我從未注意過。

  234、I dont think we should go out anymore. 我想我們不該繼續交往下去了。

  235、How inappropriate this is. 這太不像話了。

  236、This is sick. / Its disgusting. 太惡心了。

  237、What were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?

  238、Were different. 我們是不同類型的人。

  239、Wish me luck!祝我好運吧!

  240、You cant live off your parents your whole life.你不能一輩子都靠父母。

  241、I cant believe what Im hearing here.我簡直不敢相信自己的耳朵。

  242、Was he doing it again?他又這樣做了嗎?

  243、Serious?真的嗎?/嚴重嗎?

  244、Thats not why we bought the ticket。那并不是我們買票的原因。

  245、Are you still talking about football?你們還在談論足球嗎?

  246、She has issues.她有點意見。

  247、Why are you here?你怎么會在這里?/你來這里干什么?

  248、She is pregnant.她懷孕了。

  249、Theres some(kind of)misunderstanding between them.他們之間有誤會。

  250、Ive already seen this one! (看電視時)這集我看過了。

  251、Are you through with that?你完事了嗎?

  252、Whose little ball of paper is this?!這是誰的紙團?

  253、Let me fluff the pillow.讓我把枕頭拍松一下。

  254、Youre scaring me.你嚇到我了。

  255、Youre like all chaotic and twirly.你看起來很慌張。/你慌慌張張的。

  256、He can do no wrong.他不可能犯錯。

  257、Has anybody seen my engagement ring?有人看到我的訂婚戒指嗎?

  258、Dont touch that.不要碰它。

  259、You stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family!你讓我在全家人面前出丑!

  260、We will find it.我們會找到它的。

【《老友記》經典的對白】相關文章:

《老友記》第一季經典臺詞對白11-07

經典對白橋段07-25

小品臺詞對白10-07

《老友記》經典臺詞大全01-27

關于經典的英文對白07-08

對白的拼音解釋造句02-23

《百萬寶貝》經典對白03-13

武林外傳經典對白04-12

戀愛的犀牛經典臺詞對白05-28

《外科風云》經典臺詞對白07-21

真人一级一级97一片a毛片√91,91精品丝袜无码人妻一区,亚国产成人精品久久久,亚洲色成人一区二区三区
九九精品国产屋 | 中文欧美性爱在线 | 久久99情品久久久久久婷婷 | 亚洲激情中文字幕 | 亚洲一级淫片在线免费 | 亚洲制服丝袜中文字幕在线 |