- 相關推薦
時間的英語長詩歌
時間,是世界上最珍貴的東西,每一分每一秒都代表著我們的生命流逝。下面是時間的英語長詩歌,希望對你有幫助。
【When I Was One-and-Twenty】
我二十一歲的時候
When I was one-and-twenty
我二十一歲的時候
1 heard a wise man say,
聽到一位智者說:
"Give crowns and pounds and guineas
"寧獻王冠金銀,
But not your heart away;
勿濫奉情交心;
Give pearls away and rubies
寧贈珠寶珍稀,
But keep your fancy free."
勿丟幻想之翼"
But I was one-and-twenty,
可惜二十一歲的我
No use to talk to me.
對此充耳不聞。
When I was one-and-twenty
我二十一歲的時候
I heard him say again,
又聽智者說:
"The heart out of the bosom
"推心置腹的人,
Was never given in vain;
永遠不會徒然無所獲;
'Tis paid with sighs a plenty
它換來的.是悠悠哀嘆
And sold for endless rue."
和無盡的悔恨"
And I am two-and-twenty,
我二十一歲的時候
And oh, 'tis true, 'tis true.
唉,這話千真萬確,萬確千真。
【Time to Say Goodbye】
We talked all night about the rest of our lives
我們聊了一整夜,聊以后的生活
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
25歲的時候,我們會在哪里
I keep thinking times will never change
我不停地想,想時間永不前行
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
不停地想,想世界不會改變
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
但只要走過這一年,我們將不再回頭
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
不再相約出門,因為天各一方
And if you got something that you need to say
如果你還有未說出口的話
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
那么就在今夜告訴我,因為別無他日
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
因為我們都要向前走,不能遲疑
These memories are playing like a film without sound
那些回憶啊,像在放映無聲的電影
And I keep thinking of that night in June
我不停地想,想起六月的夏夜
I didn't know much of love
我不曾了解愛情
But it came too soon
它卻來的如此迅速
And there was me and you
我們就是這樣
And then we got real cool
我們就好成這樣
Stay at home talking on the telephone with me
我們在電話兩頭談天說地
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
我們如此興奮,又如此惶恐
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
嘲笑自己那些怨生活如此不公的想法
And this is how it feels
這就是我的感受
As we go on
我們繼續前行
We remember
仍會記得
All the times we
Had together
那些在一起的時光
And as our lives change
Come whatever
縱使時光變遷
We will still be
Friends Forever
我們永遠都是朋友
If we get the big jobs
如果有一天,我們有很好的工作
And we make the big money
賺好多的錢
When we look back now
回首往事時
Will our jokes still be funny?
我們那些笑話還會讓我們發笑嗎?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
我們還會記得學校里教我們的那一切嗎?
Still be trying to break every single rule
我們還會那樣叛逆嗎?
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
聰明的小波比會成為股票經紀人嗎?
Can we ever find a job that won't interfere with a tan?
我們會找到可以讓我們隨心所欲度假的工作嗎?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
我不停地想,想這不是別離
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
不停地想飛翔的.時刻終于來臨
And this is how it feels
這就是我的感受
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
我們會幻想未來,就像我們現在這樣嗎?
Can we survive it out there?
我們會經受住風雨嗎?
Can we make it somehow?
我們會實現夢想嗎?
I guess I thought that this would never end
我想這些都不是結局
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
突然之間,我覺得我們都長大成人
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
過去的回憶,會變成我們身后的陰影嗎?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
我離開這座城市的時候,那些過去會淡忘嗎?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
我不停地想,想這不是別離
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
不停地想飛翔的時刻終于來臨
【Auld lang syne】
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne ?
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne. And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !
and surely I’ll buy mine !
And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
We two have run about the slopes,
and picked the daisies fine ;
But we’ve wandered many a weary foot,
since auld lang syne.
We two have paddled in the stream,
from morning sun till dine ;
But seas between us broad have roared
since auld lang syne.
And there’s a hand my trusty friend !
And give us a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.
【時間的英語長詩歌】相關文章:
關于時間的詩歌(精選11首)08-07
長歌行珍惜時間的詩句02-25
時間英語諺語12-11
挽不住的時間現代詩歌11-18
時間為題目的詩歌(精選12首)04-13
描寫時間現代詩歌14首03-24
關于時間的英語諺語大全12-11
關于泰戈爾經典英語詩歌選集11-17
珍惜時間的英語格言120句10-28
讓時間來證明一切吧優秀現代詩歌10-24